Re: [aspectj-users] I Cannot start the AJDT Weaving service.

Hi Steve,

There are several things to look at:

1. Are you running with -clean as a startup option?  If so, this
should be removed.
2. Is your install directory writable?  Please ensure that it is.
3. Do you have any exceptions in your error log, or anything interesting?
4. What exactly is the behavior that you are seeing?

thanks,
--a