[aspectj-users] I Cannot start the AJDT Weaving service.

Hi,

I’m running Helios version:

Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.

Version: Helios Release

Build id: 20100617-1415

I have installed AJDT Tools, version 2.1.0. I cannot start the Weaving service. I have followed the steps in the dialog box that appears when starting the service fails, and I have followed all the steps at http://wiki.eclipse.org/JDT_weaving_features.

I attach the configuration files from my installation.

I would appreciate some help in resolving this issue.

Many thanks,

Steve.