Re: [aspectj-users] Re: aspectj-maven-plugin and -xmlConfigured

Hi,

No, even with -xmlConfigured=true, you still have to supply them.
Whether the iajc task will let .xml files through... I have to admit I
haven't tried that, and it would be a bit of a bug if it didn't!
Possibly if you used the sourceroots option, it might be expected to
discover any on the specified sourceroots path.  You are the first
proper user of the feature, so I apologise that it is a bit unfinished
!

cheers
Andy