Re: [aspectj-users] Re: aspectj-maven-plugin and -xmlConfigured

Hi Candy,

Unfortunately it is not yet in the AjcTask as it is a bit of a work in
progress.  Unlike loadtime weaving, -xmlConfigured doesn't go hunting
for aop.xml files, so it wouldn't actually discover the one in your
jar file.  It only processes XML files passed to it - so it should
work for you I think.  Let me see about putting the flag into AjdcTask
and releasing a build snapshot including the change.

Andy