[aspectj-users] Re: aspectj-maven-plugin and -xmlConfigured

Andy,

Thanks for your detailed reply.

The example you gave is exactly the scenario I am facing except that I am using a third party jar.  I can change the aop.xml in the jar, although I prefer not to do so.  My project already includes an aop.xml that selectively weave certain aspects using load time weaving.   In any case, I am still stuck at compiling the code with maven.  Does the latest ajc ant task include the -xmlConfigured option?  I can try embedding the ant task in the pom.

Candy

Back to the top