[aspectj-users] Re: LTW does not work for some classes under Tomcat

Hello
Andy,
I have forgotten to say I use 1.6.8 version
On your aop.xml file, I hope you are including the aspect with your
include within clause.  I can't tell as you didn't say which package
it was in.  You may have issues if your aspect is not in the
net.mansion package hierarchy.

Yes you are right it is in net.mansion.logging package that is included in aop.xml. The aspect class is deployed under WEB-INF/lib as a jar file.
On problem (2) I vaguely recall a bugzilla related to that, but can't
find it in a quick search.  You should open a separate one for that
issue.
I did a look and found a message that describes the same problem:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg10323.html
I will think how to come up with reproduceable test cases for both issues.
regards,
Peter

Back to the top