[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-users] WebLogic 9.2 + AspectJ = boom?
- From: Michael Laccetti <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 12:13:17 -0500
- Accept-language: en-US, en-CA
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-CA
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcmIfjOvBbPVsBc7SmGfSmaj0iravA==
- Thread-topic: WebLogic 9.2 + AspectJ = boom?
I deployed our application to a WebLogic 9.2 cluster, and ran into some problems. In our development environment, everything worked okay, but in staging... Not so much. We use the same JDK, and the Spring Agent for LTW. The application deploys okay, and the REST services function as expected, but the AOP stuff is non-operational. There was no errors or warnings, so I turned on AspectJ logging. Now, I see the following in the logs:
19:43:21.127 [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' E Unable to find class 'java.lang.com.cryptologic.bsg.model.communication.BsgResponseMessage' in repository java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: java.lang.com.cryptologic.bsg.model.communication.BsgResponseMessage not found - unable to determine URL
I'm not sure where the "java.lang" part is coming from - this isn't prepended on the development environment, since it works properly. Anybody have a clue as to what is going on?