[aspectj-users] AspectJ iajc ant tasks issue

Hello AspectJ users,

I am currently working with AspectJ project Implementation. I am executing implementation configuration by using "Run as " within Eclipse it works fine but when I execute the same configuration using “Ant Script” it is giving me iajc errors like type casting errors (example below)

In Implementation we have implementation class “Complex.java” with in the code

      public Long isInteger() {

            if (imaginary() == 0) {

                  long l = (long) real();

                  if (l == real())

                        return l; // error at this line

            }

            return null;

      }

Error message after running an “Ant Script”

[iajc] error at return l;

     [iajc]

     [iajc] C:\galileo-genemayde-OaW\eclipse-Galileo\eclipse\workspace\ie.lero.spl.aml.examples.scicalc.minimal2.implementation\src\jscicalc\complex\Complex.java:103:0::0 Type mismatch: cannot convert from long to Long

So it looks like the behaviour is different between
1) executing the calculator from within Eclipse
2) running the "iajc" ant task

Questions/Challenges:

How can we resolve above mentioned challenge and run same configuration using an Ant Script?

Am I missing something?

best regards
--
SAAD