[aspectj-users] problem with <Concrete-aspect>. for LTW

Hi,
          I am trying to specify aspect precedence at load time inside aop.xml .  However,  wheneevr I write <concrete aspect> in XML file and build the package in eclipse, compiler just ignores is and removes the tag from XML file. I am using aspectJ version 1.4 and eclipse europa. Is there any problem of compatibility? Should I use lates version of aspectj ? Thank you. :)

Regards,
Atharva

Back to the top