Re: [aspectj-users] Four Approaches of Mixins in Java with AspectJ

+1 for a good blog (and +2 for mentioning my book!).

I think static crosscutting is a critical component of AOP, but dynamic crosscutting usually steals the show! As shown in Spring Roo, when used correctly, static crosscutting can really help boost productivity and create clean code.

-Ramnivas