[aspectj-users] Force only aspects to attach JMX annotations

Hi,

In our codebase, we use the spring @ManagedResource annotation to expose things via JMX. Sometimes, this is put on the class directly and sometimes it is done via an aspect. Would it be possible to declare a warning when this is done on the class directly. I would like to force that everything is done via an aspect.
Is it possible to know that the @ManagedResource annotation was introduced via an aspect?

When do the declare warning statements happen? Is this after the declare @type statements? Note that we are talking about 2 different aspects (1 architectural aspect that enforces and 1 aspect per service that I want to expose over JMX), so maybe the correct precedence might help?

regards,

Wim

Back to the top