Re: [aspectj-users] Force only aspects to attach JMX annotations

Unfortunately you can't use declare warning for that if you compile
the warning at the same time as the aspect that does the declare
@type.

If you had a two stage compile process you could do a first build with
the declare warning and without the aspect doing declare @type - that
would tell you if any of the code has it declared directly on the
class.

Andy