Re: [aspectj-users] maven + aspectj

You have quite a few different pieces running there.  It's hard to say
what is going wrong, but in your pom.xml make sure that you properly
specify aspectj/ajdt.  See here:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/examples/ajdt-projects.html

To make sure that this is working, look at your .project file.  There
should be a line that has ...ajnature in it.  Also, you need to make
sure that there is a line for the AJBuilder in the builders section.
This builder must be after the javacc builder (if one exists).

Let me know if this fixes your problem.