[aspectj-users] How to get the super AspectElement from a given AspectElement

Hi all,

I am extending my crosscutting reports plugin to give me some more structural information about the different aspects involved in a build. For now I am getting AspectElement instances by asking for the parent of all the advice that apply. I can get useful info from there, but I am missing a reference to the superaspect. I can get its name using getSuperclassName() but I want the AspectElement itself and I cant seem to get a hold of that. Is there a way to do this?

Alternatively, is there a straightforward way to get a list of all the aspects involved in the most recent build, starting from a AJProjectModelFacade? (that allows me to get the same or more info than what I am doing above)

Thanks in advance!
--
Johan Fabry
jfabry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry