[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] How to get the super AspectElement from a given AspectElement
- From: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:34:48 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:reply-to:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=VMsRP98ct0fT0+iLr95HmJNmtMNcqVUgHbr4/dsZAOI=; b=UZGG1imEkNY9TaNkhXBNxxeE+Ik0HrImA03z6r2xN6yog8m+pdMQmYV+Xy9LHIKM73 YznIQEfBFtD1c6kskexyyL8wEddSg9kV4tCmYLDN3hDmDAkACXoNi18/7BWrAyWBd70K pNdTYvJAzPnPgtn4yQIhCm2OPMhJEhlAv8MOc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=uTKvSvu442/Ud2N9R+9cXHYTd7lLdUnbxAoOXRcbn0LWUeFt4XsWf0ZijCAJbYNqKf wNUixXoB5OwS0/DCk6x5MD90JjslR/tGzprQUwC19z+uQtECHSjPVXldPs4ERt47g9v7 mSu7T5mgTaYBBrOhtGMlBWZPkMwgjQc+gs9Qk=
With the fully qualified aspect name, you can do find type like this:
use a NullProgressMonitor to ensure that secondary types are found,
alternatively, you can use this:
But, here secondary types are not searched.
As for your second question...I'm sure there's a way to do that, but
I'd have to think for a while on the best way. But, since the first
suggestion will probably work, I'll just leave it at that, unless you
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Johan Fabry <jfabry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am extending my crosscutting reports plugin to give me some more
> structural information about the different aspects involved in a build. For
> now I am getting AspectElement instances by asking for the parent of all the
> advice that apply. I can get useful info from there, but I am missing a
> reference to the superaspect. I can get its name using getSuperclassName()
> but I want the AspectElement itself and I cant seem to get a hold of that.
> Is there a way to do this?
> Alternatively, is there a straightforward way to get a list of all the
> aspects involved in the most recent build, starting from a
> AJProjectModelFacade? (that allows me to get the same or more info than what
> I am doing above)
> Thanks in advance!
> Johan Fabry
> jfabry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile
> aspectj-users mailing list