Re: [aspectj-users] How to get the super AspectElement from a given AspectElement

HI Johan,

With the fully qualified aspect name, you can do find type like this:

thisAspect.getJavaPropject().findType(superAspectName, new
NullProgressMonitor());

use a NullProgressMonitor to ensure that secondary types are found,
alternatively, you can use this:
thisAspect.getJavaPropject().findType(superAspectName);
But, here secondary types are not searched.

As for your second question...I'm sure there's a way to do that, but
I'd have to think for a while on the best way.  But, since the first
suggestion will probably work, I'll just leave it at that, unless you
need more.

--a