[aspectj-users] Problem with aspectJ Maven plugin (was: Compiler problem when building with Maven)

Hi Dave,

just a second before I've found your post to the mojo users list in
the archives.... :)

Dave Whittaker schrieb:
> I think this will do it.  I haven't used the Maven AJ plugin for a
> while, but in the past I've used specific dependencies for the plugin
> itself to override the version of the compiler it used.

While we're at this topic, maybe you (or someone else) know how to deal
with the following problem:

We are forced to use the current snapshot version of the plugin, because
we need support for the "hasMember" toggle.
Now, frequently, we're running into the situation that the standard Java
compiler plugin kicks in instead of the aspectj-compiler. Of course,
then the build fails immediately.
In most of the cases, this happens on aspectj:test-compile
(instead of which we suddenly get compiler:testCompile)

Do you think this might be a bug in the current snapshot, or has anyone
experienced similar behaviour on the release versions? Unfortionately
we have no way to try this out on a realistic setup (because of
"XhasMember") -- and a simple dummy project doesn't reproduce this.

Maybe there is a better place where we could ask such questions?
Any ideas?

and thanks for the hint with the aspecttools-jar version...

Hermann V.

Back to the top