Von: Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2009 01:39
An: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [aspectj-users] Overall problem with AJDT performance

Hey,

Andrew will look at the AJDT problems I'm sure.  I'll do a bit more
testing on the change I made in zip 3 and probably commit it.  I'm
pleased we have managed to make a difference here.  If you want us to
take it further then we can try, but it'll be trickier without a
proper profile showing where your particular scenario is spending its
time.  I can do some analysis of this() matching but without a similar
set of hierarchies to what you have as my test program, it may be hard
to spot any problems.

cheers,
Andy