Re: [aspectj-users] A little pointcut help please

Hi Matthew,

I don't know how much control you have over the code you are trying to
enforce API usage on, but OSGi + Eclipse's API tooling might be a help
here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/ApiTools_Architecture

Essentially, the API tooling allows you to add JavaDoc tags (yes,
Eclipse internals are still using 1.4, so no annotations) that
describe how other plugins can consume classes in the current plugin.
Eg- @noreference, @noimplement, @noextend, etc.

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 7:19 AM, Matthew Adams <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BTW, now that I think about it, even in OSGi, I'm not sure this solves
> my problem, because OSGi bundles export packages, not individual
> classes or methods, and my problem exists at the method visibility
> level across several classes within the package.

Back to the top