To: <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] ITD scope

Hi Bepi,

There are several possibilities here.  First, you say that you are
using Galileo (Eclipse 3.5), but you have the 3.4 stream of AJDT
installed.  They are not compatible and I am surprised that you have
them installed together.  Perhaps you have mistakenly included the
wrong version of one or the other.

Second, is JDT Weaving enabled?  Look at your preferences page under
JDT Weaving.  It must be enabled for you to use this feature.

--a

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 3:32 AM, Bepi Esposito Vingiano