[aspectj-users] ITD scope

Hi to all. I'm trying to obtain the feature named
'Scoping for ITDs in content assist' published in this page:
http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/whatsnew200/index.html without success.
I see Point.getX and getY inside the aspect but if I try
this.getX() or this.getY() in Point class I don't see the methods declared in the aspect with content assist, and if I continue to write the instruction without the help of content assist I have the error: 'getX cannot be resolved or is not a field'.
Is there any settings I have to do?
Anyone can help me?
Using: Eclipse Galileo, AJDT version 2.0.1.e34x-20090930-1200
Thanks

Bepi

Back to the top