Re: [aspectj-users] Why JoinPoint interface present in both aspectjrt and aspectj-weaver?

As Tahir suggests, the jars are supersets of each other. aspectjrt.jar
is the smallest, aspectjweaver is next and aspectjtools after that.
The manifests packaged with each are not really suitable for direct
deployment into an OSGi environment.  I believe the versions hosted in
the SpringSource bundle repo have the correct manifests, see
http://www.springsource.com/repository/app/library/version/detail?name=org.aspectj&version=1.6.5.RELEASE&searchType=librariesByName&searchQuery=aspectj

Andy