Re: [aspectj-users] Help with defining pointcut for method execution on interface hierarchy

Hi Victor,

I think the difference in Johans case is that A does not define the
method, it is just a marker interface, and the sub-interfaces actually
define the methods.

If A defined the method, then your pointcut would work.

Andy