Re: [aspectj-users] Help with defining pointcut for method execution on interface hierarchy

I'm afraid I can't come up with a pointcut for that.  Best I could do
is something like:

aspect X {
	public static boolean check(JoinPoint.StaticPart jpsp) {
		Object o = ((MethodSignature)jpsp.getSignature()).getDeclaringType();
		boolean b = // work out what you want...
		return b;
	}
	before(): execution(* A+.*(..)) && if(check(thisJoinPointStaticPart))  {
		System.out.println(thisJoinPoint);
	}

}

where you do your extra analysis in the check() method.  But this is
not a purely static match of course.

Andy