Re: [aspectj-users] Could not ENABLE JDT weaving issue with AJDT 2.0.0 on Eclipse 3.4.2

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 07:22:35PM -0700, Andrew Eisenberg wrote:
> Hi Eugene,
>
> Are you running eclipse with the -clean option?

First time I did that to enable dropins resolution. Then I did not use -clean
switch - but the error still appears on Eclipse startup.

> Another thing you can try is this:
>
> 1. Open up the plugin registry view

Could you please explain what the plugin registry view is and how can I open it?
I am using Eclipse 3.4, and there is no such view in window->show view->other?

Thank you in advance!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky