Re: [aspectj-users] Could not ENABLE JDT weaving issue with AJDT 2.0.0 on Eclipse 3.4.2

Did you install AJDT from the update site?  If not, then is it
installed in the dropins directory?  For 3.4, it is not possible to
run the weaving service when AJDT (specifically, Equinox Aspects) is
not installed in the plugins directory.  There are some special steps
to enable the weaving service if you installed AJDT manually.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/JDT_weaving_features#Manual_Install