Re: [aspectj-users] Intercepting constructors that handle exceptions

I am not entirely sure about the question, but I think you need
something along the following lines:

void around(Object uc, File f) throws Exception : Test(uc,f) {
       try {
            proceed(uc, f);
       } catch (Exception ex) {
             ... your exception processing logic