[aspectj-users] Tutorial PCD call/execution

Hello everybody,

I'm doing a tutorial for beginners in AspectJ (I'm a beginner also). The first tutorial should clarify the difference between the pointcut designator execution and call.
I'm wondering about which scenario would be better for that. The idea is be simple as possible - Simple is beautiful!

The second tutorial should explain how to catch values. The tutorials don't need to have written explanation, just a simple example, with simple description and that's it.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Ricardo Esteves