[aspectj-users] compile time performance (Eclipse 3.3)

Hello,

we use Eclipse 3.3 / ADJT 1.5.3 with Webtools in a project. We had big problem with one AspectJ lib (patterntesting-check). It has some general aspects which seems to slow down the compile time a lot. My questions:

* Is the compile time performance of Eclipse 3.4 / AJDT 1.6.3 much better than with AJDT 1.5.3?

* Are there any "best practices" or performance tips available how to use AspectJ?

* Is it possible to profile the AspectJ compiler to see, which aspects slow down the compile time?

regards
Oliver

Back to the top