Re: [aspectj-users] Eclipse and AspectJ

On Mar 3, 2009, at 6:03 PM, Andy Clement wrote:

If you can reliably recreate:

java.lang.RuntimeException
at org.aspectj.asm.AsmManager.verifyAssumption(AsmManager.java:1107)
at org.aspectj.asm.AsmManager.removeSingleNode(AsmManager.java:1040)

then I'd be interested in the exact steps and we can look to fix it. But from the exception I imagine a build has to be starting at the exact time you copy/paste, so might not happen every time.

I don't have my Mac with me right now so I can't double check Eclipse 3.4.2 with 1.6 compliance behaviour - i'm sure someone else on the list can though :) Anyone?

I'll check tomorrow... ;-)

Jochen

Back to the top