[aspectj-users] Eclipse and AspectJ

Hello I'm Alejandro and also a newbie in this area.
I have the following problems: I've been trying to use Java JRE 1.6 and Compiler compliance level 1.6 in Eclipse 3.4.2 with AspectJ but it seems not to be working. If I change it to JRE 1.5 and compiler 1.5 works fine. Is this correct? Could you point me to any place where I can find this information?

Also, I tried some examples and sometimes I've got that some advices are not being apply (raised a warning!). I checked it with an experienced aspect user (not in eclipse) and there is no reason not to be working (the aspect and the example class are very simple).
Any idea?

Thank you very much in advance for any help,

Alejandro Garcia
Email: garciaal@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.atelier.inf.unisi.ch/~garciaal

Back to the top