Re: [aspectj-users] WebLogic 9.2 + AspectJ = boom?

One question, is how do you have the EAR Loading setup?  I was wondering if
you have it setup to load from the EAR first? By using something like:

<prefer-application-packages>

  <package-name>org.apache.log4j.*</package-name>

  <package-name>antlr.*</package-name>

</prefer-application-packages>

In weblogic-application.xml

See:

http://e-docs.bea.com/wls/docs92/programming/classloading.html

I know the class loader architecture on WLS can be a pain especially under
9.2.  In fact at a client of mine we dropped 9.2 in favor or 10.0 because of
these types of issues.