RE: [aspectj-users] WebLogic 9.2 + AspectJ = boom?

I think we have a bigger problem...  I see the same error happening on debug.  I re-ran tests against WebLogic in debug, and had nothing show up in the DB (I cleared the tables out beforehand).  Ran it again under Tomcat and it filled the tables up nicely.  So, I suspect that it never worked under WebLogic, that it was the Tomcat testing that was populating the tables.

I did get a massive amount of debug logging from both the debug and staging WebLogic servers - if you have the time and patience to dig through them, you can download them from a zip here: http://laccetti.com/files/AOP tests.zip

I appreciate all of the effort you are putting into this.

Mike