Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with the iajc-ant-task

Sorry,

I must reopen this issue. I'm trying to externalize the source-path in a named path-structure in order to be able to access it from the compile-task as well as from the doc-task. And boom: There is my error again. As attachment you find the export of a little test-project I made in Eclipse. I don't understand where I fed the tasks with the source-path twice ...

In the compile-task I included my original working setup as a comment.

kind regards
Tobias

Tobias Demuth schrieb:
Thanks for your reply. I don't know exactly where this error came from, but after some rewriting (doesn't look anything like before), everything works fine.

Andy Clement schrieb:
I can only imagine it is duplication somewhere on the paths you are providing. Can you run ant with -verbose and determine the issue from the verbose output (it should include the full command line being used to call the compiler). Can you run this command line outside of Ant successfully?

Andy.