Re: [aspectj-users] obtaining ajdt cross cutting information

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 10:04 PM, tamal nath <tmlnth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2.       IRelationship cannot be resolved to a type
>
> 3.       Type mismatch: cannot convert from element type Object to String

That was my fault.  I wrote the code, but didn't actually run it.  It
is meant to be a template that you can use.

AspectJ does not use generics, so you have to cast
          for (IRelationship rel : (Iterable<IRelationship>) rels) {
            for (String targetHandle : (Iterable<String>) rel.getTargets()) {

> At http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/developers.php#q:cvs
>
> 4.       How can I connect the AJDT CVS repository and download?
>
> path:/cvs/root/tools

Thanks.

Back to the top