Re: [aspectj-users] obtaining ajdt cross cutting information

Hi Andrew,

I wish to find information about which pointcut is cutting at which joinpoint in the source code.

Pointcut

Advice Type

Aspect

Joinpoint

Joinpoint class

I was trying to print out the information that was earlier posted for the sample TJB example.

I tried again with the new set of instructions that you posted. I am having the following problems:

1.       The type org.eclipse.core.runtime.IAdaptable cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

I tried to google for the package that contains IAdaptable. I added both org.eclipse.core.runtime and org.eclipse.equinox.common. But I am still getting the error message. Please find attached a screenshot of the package explorer view of my TJB example and the three source code files.

2.       IRelationship cannot be resolved to a type

3.       Type mismatch: cannot convert from element type Object to String

For String targetHandle and rel.getTargets(), in the for loop.

I registered my listener with the the AJBuilder class in Demo.java's main function by adding the following line in the main function.

   AJBuilder.addAdviceListener(new MyAdviceListener());

Could you tell me how can I fix these problems?

At http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/developers.php#q:cvs

4.       How can I connect the AJDT CVS repository and download?

path:/cvs/root/tools

I think cvsroot worked instead of cvs/root worked for me. cvsroot is given is mentioned in question 2.

Tml