Re: [aspectj-users] compilation problem with AJDT 1.6.1

On Wednesday 26 November 2008 18:27:08 Andrew Eisenberg wrote:
> Are you using the official release or development release?

Official release.

> What were
> you doing immediately before you noticed the incrmental build wasn't
> working?

I was modifying a class, and I noted that the aspect did not advice such class
as I was expecting. Sometimes also a compilation error (like a syntax one)
still shows up in the editor and if I try to run the application I'm warned
that an error still exists.
All my aspects are in the same project, that is also the only one open in the
project.

Luca

Back to the top