Re: [aspectj-users] compilation problem with AJDT 1.6.1

It's possible that this is a bug.  Can you be a little more specific?

Are you using the official release or development release?  What were
you doing immediately before you noticed the incrmental build wasn't
working?  Did you change an aspect?  Was the aspect in a different
project?  Is it the editor that is not up to date, or do these
problems exist when you execute the program itself?