[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-users] Fwd: advices+XRef tool
- From: "tamal nath" <tmlnth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:38:18 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=3h2dNxmgvOQ+pa4jWdBDvp7mYtE0tpFaZYiN/9G7cgs=; b=XeTgwyu5z3hpxzLblcabvR1UFwAAWm+1+yUPEmo1DUyq91085/oKn3uf1tPFn2QpR1 xHzpbLhUb9Wl+vyFNnJx5EuQP0RtTOziSEZC1oYRNUwX9v1paqUV7qBDjEKkwRnUxkRa x4p6cC6zass++TW0MVtNdq8gsX0oT+wHx3G4A=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=kVrIeyF8jHPrvRXJgCG0e14Xbba+QzPR433nGVbftT1jcITYUVmEQYVTugtdmMR2Ul iVvyzP3HU0XwxJ5wqCphNrJ1aJYvwvfDP7NM1XtZ2EQsdepWJ7Z96gKHdho288h/aFyD 677cV8w6fHWVt4APTyxjnmnI4brvjn1Cx7/4s=
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tamal nath <tmlnth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 6:37 PM
Subject: advices+XRef tool
I have 3 questions for you
Is the use of before and after
advices optional in AspectJ? Can all that they do be done using around advice?
It seems so.
Where does the X ref tool get the cross cutting
information from? Is there a xml file in which all the info is stored?
I was looking at the website for XRef. It says:
"The latest version of the XRef tool is available in standalone from the
update site below, and is the version included with the latest development
builds of AJDT 1.5 for Eclipse 3.3. Note that this standalone version is only
for use with other providers - none are included with the tool so it is not
functional on its own."
Which other provider should I use to make it functional??