[aspectj-users] XRef website!

Hi,

I was looking at the website for XRef. It says:

"The latest version of the XRef tool is available in standalone from the update site below, and is the version included with the latest development builds of AJDT 1.5 for Eclipse 3.3. Note that this standalone version is only for use with other providers - none are included with the tool so it is not functional on its own."

Which other provider should I use to make it functional??

Regards,
Tml

Back to the top