Re: [aspectj-users] help and ideas on lazy loading thru aspectj

I've simplified the system, for now, but I'm having an error while building the
aspect, that should be quite simple:

public aspect LazyLoadingAspect perthis(FilteredLoader) {

    pointcut lazyLoadedRead( LazyLoading loadingProperties, FilteredLoader
owner ) :
	                                                      get( @LazyLoading
Collection<SerializableObject+> SerializableObject+.* )
                                                              &&
                                                              @annotation(loadingProperties)
                                                              &&
                                                              target(owner)
                                                              ;

    before( LazyLoading loadingProperties, FilteredLoader owner ) :
lazyLoadedRead( annotation, owner ){
	System.out.println("Lazy Loading");
    }

}

so I'm searching to define a pointcut for any access to a collection of
SerializableObject that have been annotated with @LazyLoading, but I got an
error on the advice: formal unbound in pointcut for loadingProperties.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Luca

Back to the top