Re: [aspectj-users] help and ideas on lazy loading thru aspectj

Try using pertarget instead of perthis.  And inside the per clause
should be a pointcut expression.  You'd want something like:

pertarget(within(FilteredLoader+))  // with or without the '+'

Also, you probably want to use  Collection<SerializableObject+>+ so
that List and other sub-types will be matched.

These problems should address your unbound formal argument problem,
but let me know if you need further help.

--a

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've simplified the system, for now, but I'm having an error while building the
> aspect, that should be quite simple:
>
> public aspect LazyLoadingAspect perthis(FilteredLoader) {
>
>    pointcut lazyLoadedRead( LazyLoading loadingProperties, FilteredLoader
> owner ) :
>                                                              get( @LazyLoading
> Collection<SerializableObject+> SerializableObject+.* )
>                                                              &&
>                                                              @annotation(loadingProperties)
>                                                              &&
>                                                              target(owner)
>                                                              ;
>
>    before( LazyLoading loadingProperties, FilteredLoader owner ) :
> lazyLoadedRead( annotation, owner ){
>        System.out.println("Lazy Loading");
>    }
>
> }
>
> so I'm searching to define a pointcut for any access to a collection of
> SerializableObject that have been annotated with @LazyLoading, but I got an
> error on the advice: formal unbound in pointcut for loadingProperties.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Thanks,
> Luca

Back to the top