Re: [aspectj-users] strictfp - what does that mean?

Hi Tobias,
that is not an AspectJ specific feature, it is a Java feature that is
properly described here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strictfp and in
official documentation. Using it in an Aspect simply places on the
method the same semantics that are defined for the strictfp keyword in Java.

Simone