[aspectj-users] Add functionality to GUI with AspectJ

Hi everyone,
Like i said before, i'm new in aspectj. I trying to add funtionality to a
GUI with an aspect and i can't find the way.
I'll be more specific: I have a simple GUI written in swing and i would like
to add a button to it with and aspect.
Suppose i have a class that extends JFrame and it has JButtonslike instance
variables.
the JFrame has a private method it called initComponents(), where adds all
the buttons that it has like instance variables to the contentPane.
I put a Pointcut in that method, but i don't know how to do it.
Somebody know how?
Thanks!