Re: [aspectj-users] Add functionality to GUI with AspectJ

Are you trying to advise a private method on JFrame?  If that's the
case, then you need to use the "privileged" keyword on your aspect.
You also need to add the SWT library onto your inpath.  By putting
something on your inpath, all of its class files are woven with all
your aspects.  The resulting code is placed in your out folder.