Re: [aspectj-users] Program compiles fine with AJDT, fails with iajc ant task

Clearly something is not right if you get different results in AJDT and outside AJDT for the same codebase.  Can you turn pipeline compilation off in both cases and see if that at least makes behaviour consistent?  I think you should raise a bug for the inconsistency and we'll look at it.

I have fixed bugs vaguely in this area but that was a few months ago so the fixes should be in both the AJDT and AspectJ you are using.

I tried recreating your problem in a small example and it behaves fine for me, so if you are able to distill it to a small program that fails and attach that to the testcase, that will help immensely.

cheers,
Andy.