[aspectj-users] Abstract aspects

Hi all.

I was working on some exercises to learn how AspectJ works. One of them was to see how to extend abstracts aspects with AspectJ. I was trying to do something like this:

B(abstract) extends A(abstract)
C(concrete) extends B(abstract).

Where A,B,C are aspects.

I was wondering why Eclipse says to me that an inherited pointcut from A was not made concrete in B. I read "Aspects extending aspects" from http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/progguide/semantics-aspects.html#aspect-extension but it didn't help to me at all.

Can someone give me some light about it?.

Any help or pointers would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Back to the top