Re: [aspectj-users] Abstract aspects

Hi Andre,

Your pointcuts have package scope because you have not declared an explicit access modifier. Set them to public in the abstract and the specialized implementation aspects and you should be ok.

Cheers,

Russ

On Wednesday, March 24, 2004, at 12:52PM, André Dantas Rocha <ad-rocha@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

><<Original Attached>>
Hi,

I'm receving an error when trying to concretize a pointcut in an aspect that belongs to another package. The message is:
"inherited abstract pointcut package1.AbstractAspect.test() is not made concrete in package2.ConcreteAspect"
My code is shown bellow. If I move the ConcreteAspect to the package1 the code works fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

André

package package1;

public abstract aspect AbstractAspect {
  abstract pointcut test();
}

package package2;

import package1.*;

public aspect ConcreteAspect extends AbstractAspect {
  pointcut test() : execution(* *(..));
}

package package2;

public class Test {