[aspectj-users] Calling proceed in a method

Hi,

I have two pieces of around advice in my code-style aspect that I would like to refactor into an ordinary method in the same aspect. However I'm unsure how to make the call to proceed() in this method.

Am I supposed to cast thisJointPoint to the annotation-style ProceedingJoinPoint and pass it as a paramter to the refactored method? If so, is there a way of invoking its proceed method that would work generically for the different sorts of args and return values in the two pieces of advice that are delegating to it?

Many thanks
- Ashley

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.