Re: [aspectj-users] Forcing incremental build

Unfortunately no - incremental builds are only currently done once a
successful full build has occurred and fully populated the project
state.  This project state captures everything about the build (such
as what got woven were) and so enables the incremental builds to be
possible as we can fully determine the impact of changes made to the
files we are about to incrementally build.

If you are always running with broken files, I would exclude them from
the build using the eclipse exclude mechanism (just right click them
and exclude from the build path).

Andy.