Re: [aspectj-users] Advice for using AspecJ with Java 6

Marko Asplund wrote:
I'm having problems trying to introduce AspectJ 1.5.4 to a Java 6.0
codebase.
When running the AjcTask on the codebase I get errors about interfaces
not being implemented etc. though the Java compiler doesn't have any
problems with the code.

Have you tried the latest AspectJ 1.6.0 (currently at m2)? It works well - at least as well as previous versions :) - and has fixes specifically for JDK6 compiler/bytecode changes.

-h

Back to the top